- Dimensions: 42" D x 36" H
- Sofa Widths: 90" and 100"; Seat Depth: 21"
- Available in fabric or leather
- Available in 3 cushion options: Signature Blend Poly, Eco-Luxe Poly, or Eco Down Blend
- Clean-lined design, upholstered to the floor with minimal 1” tall feet
- Exclusive new construction features ultra-comfortable down alternative back cushions
- Features sturdy woven webbed suspension seat and high-durability sheet webbing back
- Kiln-dried, sustainably sourced hardwood frame, and double doweled joints
- Multiple configurations possible with 100” and 90” Sofas, Chair, Ottoman, One Arm Sofa, Return Sofa,
- Proudly crafted by hand in North Carolina
Based on your Current Selections
Our furniture measurements are determined by the widest and tallest points of each piece. Due to the handcrafted nature of our upholstery, there may be small variances in the piece you receive. Be sure to consider the measurements of the piece relative to the size and scale of your room.
Size:SizeAvailable widths: 90 100
Our Premium Home Delivery Service
Our premium contracted service professionals will carefully unpack, inspect and assemble your purchase in the room of your choice. All packaging materials will be removed for your convenience. As your item nears completion, you will be contacted by our Customer Care team to schedule delivery.
Preparing for Delivery
Review the path your furniture will take through your home, noting any obstacles. Note low hanging lighting, loose rugs, etc.
Prep and clear the room your items will be placed. If possible, remove small furniture items, and décor that could be in the way of safely unpacking your new items.
Carefully clear potential safety hazards out of the delivery path.
If you are accepting delivery in the winter, please make sure the path into your home is free of ice.
When your items arrive, please let our service professionals know of any hazards so they can perform the delivery safely.
Our brand began in 1989 with the seed of an idea: comfort for all. That idea quickly grew, guiding us and uniting us in everything we stand (and sit) for. With those roots in mind, we invite you to join our spirited quest to make the world a more comfortable place for all.
We’ve been making environmentally intelligent decisions since our inception, from how we design and craft our eco-friendly upholstery to how we pack and ship our products.
Each piece is carefully bench-made by skilled artisans to create a work of art that will stand the test of time.
Family & Pet Friendly
We want to make life easier for families. From offering forgiving fabrics and washable slipcovers to pet and kid-friendly furnishings, we design with families in mind.