Visualize Designs in Your Space
Room Planner gives you the tools to envision and create a fresh look for your home, from staging furniture to testing color palettes, to finding that perfect piece of decor that ties it all together.
Create floor plans of your room + specify flooring and wall color
Bring your design to life with access to MG+BW collections, including customization options
Save your plan and you’ll receive an email with a link to your project
Benefits of Room Planner
• Dimensionally accurate visualizations in 2D and 3D
• Browse our inspiration library to get ideas for your own home
• See how items look together and fit in your space
Do More with a Design Expert
Work with a member of our Design Services team and get more out of Room Planner:
• Photorealistic 3D renderings from different vantage points in your project
• Virtual 360° walkthrough
• Your choice of in-person or video consultation
Recent Room Planner Projects
How It Works
Room Planner will guide you through the creation of a virtual layout of your room with the following steps:
- Select a room type (Living, Dining, Bedroom, Home Office, Outdoor)
- Select a room shape
- Specify the room’s dimensions
- Select one of our room designs or start with an empty room
Next, you’ll enter editing mode where you can:
- Drag walls, windows, doors to reposition, resize and duplicate.
- Change floor material and wall color
- Drag items to reposition and rotate
- Remove and add new MG+BW and other elements into the room
- View in 2D and 3D to see how items look together and fit in the room
- Download a product list with links to shop
You may save your project at any time and receive an email confirmation with a link to your project to reference and make further changes.
If you decide you’d like one of our design experts to help with your room design, you can request a free design consultation at any time and share the link to your project so they may work with you.
Room Planner is best viewed on larger displays available on Desktop/Laptop computers and Tablets – it is not currently supported on mobile devices.